sections and master classes
Lean Summit 2016
Intelligence Production Systems is a new Lean Era
The Organizers of the Summit are:
- Fund for Social Innovations Oleg Deripaska “Volnoe Delo “;
- High Business School of Moscow State University;
- ANO “Japan Center” Kaizen “.
We are witnessing the beginning of “Lean Era, when the world started talking about the new Industrial Revolution 4.0. Smart/Digital technologies and machines are changing not only the production process but also the value chain itself. Businesses, organizations, governments have to react promptly to external challenges, to exercise leadership abilities and skills in the development of complex scenarios of strategic development, the transformation of control, creating coherent systems of the organization lean design, production, Lean Administration and lean- thinking Regions.
The mission of the Summit -2016:
To inspire participants to build strong reliable, sustainable socio-economic system in Russia on the basis of the formation and development of innovative, cost-conscious companies and organizations and the establishment of effective models of training for a new Lean Era.
The Summit will provide answers to the following questions:
- How will develop the new architect of the Intelligence Production System during the next 10-20 years?
- How to ensure the sustainable development of enterprises and how to organize work with the staff in this volatile and unpredictable world?
- How to restart the engine of economic development in Russia using lean technologies?
- How to reduce the technology gap between Russian and Western companies and catch own place in the World market?
- How using the lean technology will make your enterprise more attractive and competitive?
- What requirements for personnel are needed for the implementation of Strategic Plans of the National Technologic Initiatives of Russia -2030 and Government programs on the different levels from the country, regions and companies?
We expect more than 300 participants from different regions of Russia and foreign countries, including the Heads of the Federal government, companies and organizations from more than 15 different sectors of the economy and 25 Regions of Russia, the Heads of administrations of the Russian Regions, Presidents of Leadings Universities, Centers of Caster Development and Technology parks, Business Incubators and others.
Key-Note Speakers will be as follow:
- Johannes Hagemann- chief expert of MBtech, one of the leading practitioners and experts on the Industrial Revolution 4.0, Germany;
- Martin Lyukstrom, Head of HR service Scania, Sweden;
- Keiji Harada , the President of the Institute of International Logistics of Japan;
- Ozawa Keisuke – Vice-President of Toyota Engineering Corporation, Japan,
- Paul Born- Chief Director of the Business Theater, Cambridge University, UK;
- Peter Villats – Visiting Professor Institute for Production Systems, Technical University, Dortmund, Germany, Member of the Board of Directors Lean TaaS, Santa Clara, California, USA
- Edgar I. Cardenas – Europe Operations Director, ALFRA Consulting Europe, Spain
- And representatives of the leading Russian Companies such as: “Basic Element”, Group “GAZ”, “Pegasystems Rus”, ” United Shipbuilding Corporation”, JSC “PNPPK”, EMAS Group, Agro-holding “Kuban”, “Miratorg”, JSC “Tatenergosbyt “, JSC” Network Company ” and many others.
Who should attend the Summit:
VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leaders of: Operational Exellence, Performance inpruvement,
Quality, Continuous/Business/Process Improvement, Strategy, Planning, Innovation, Control,
Lean Initiatives, Manufacturing Excellence, Transformational Exellence, etc.
Manufacturing, Energy&Utilities, Transport&Logistic, Metallurgy, Automobile, Air construction, Ship Building,
Oil&Gaz, F&B, IT&Telecommunication, Banks&Financial Servise, Hospitality, Healthcare&Pharmaceutucal,
Centers of Cluster Development, Leading Universities, Government, etc.
The final report of the Lean Summit 2015
Features of the Summit 2016
for companies with discrete and continuous production, with design work form, services and trade, hight schools
Interview with participants of the Lean Summit 2015